Decades of experience
from the boardroom
to the courtroom
Todd D. Muhlstock, Esq.
The Firm's founder, Todd D. Muhlstock formed The Muhlstock Law Firm, P.C. in early 2015, with a foundation of prodigious experience including:
• Advising and counselling various businesses, owners, professionals, employees and independent contractors regarding: employment law matters; hiring and termination; contract negotiation and drafting in assorted business transactions; corporate strategies; entity structure, formation and dissolution; and regulatory compliance issues.
• Conducting over one hundred trials as lead trial counsel in numerous state and federal courts, as well as the pre-trial litigation of claims concerning: employment law, various commercial litigation, contract disputes, business accountings and dissolutions, lottery financing and assignments, healthcare insurance law, class actions, consumer fraud/false advertising and personal injury in numerous courts and administrative agencies.
• Briefing and arguing appellate cases in the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division First & Second Departments; the New Jersey Appellate Division; and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Mr. Muhlstock is admitted to practice law in the Supreme Court of the United States of America; the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit; the United States District Courts of the Southern District of New York (SDNY), the Eastern District of New York (EDNY), the District of New Jersey (DNJ) and the District of Puerto Rico (DPR); and all New York and New Jersey State Courts. He has also been admitted pro hac vice in the United States District Courts of: the Southern District of Florida (SDFL), the Central District of California (CDCA), the Southern District of Indiana (SDIN), the District of Minnesota (DMN) and the Northern District of Illinois (NDIL).
Scan to call
- New York State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- U.S. District Courts – Southern District of NY
Eastern District of NY
District of New Jersey
District of Puerto Rico
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Juris Doctorate: The City University of New York School of Law, 1996
- Bachelor of Arts: The University of Florida, 1990
Contact Todd Muhlstock Directly
Ideal for prospect and participating attorneys, as well as current clients.